Write For Us
What is Marketing Media Web?
Marketing media web accepts guest posts and we invite marketing experts to share their stories, opinions and voices with our audience. While we pay close attention to our blog, we read every guest post request we receive.
To send your request, write to us at email@example.com
What Do We Publish?
Digital Marketing Education: If you are an professional in digital marketing and want to educate our audience, you can submit your tips, how-to articles, case studies, trends, or lists.
Expert Reviews: If you are an industry professional with relevant experience and a good digital presence, you can send your opinions on anything related to the digital marketing industry.
Infographic: If you have a well-designed infographic, you can send it with an intro.
Categories We accept –
What is Marketing? – Marketing write for us
The process of getting your customer interested in your products and policies is called Marketing. The one-word definition for Marketing is ‘process’. It involves selling, promoting, analyzing, and delivering your products or policies.
It makes the disciple between two things: the customer’s need and the study of the market. Marketing helps analyze common management of companies so that it can attract customers, satisfy their wants and needs, and mark their loyalty.
What is Business? – Business write for us
The word Business represents to an organization that works in industrial, commercial, or professional activities. The business purpose is to organize economic production, it can be a for-profit or non-profit organization fulfilling a social cause. Business has a vaste scale it has a sole propritorship to international corporations.
What is Web design? – Web Design Write for us
Web design shows the website design that displays on the internet. It refers to the appearance of a website rather than software development. Web design focuses on designing a website’s desktop browser, but since the mid-2010s, website design for mobile browsers has been increasing.
Guest Posting Guidelines:
Before writing a story or submitting it to Result First, we want you to know our guidelines. We ask that you read these guidelines carefully and follow them:
- Basics first – Your article should not contain grammatical or linguistic errors.
- Your story should be informative, interactive, and interesting. Each and Every post on our blog aims to give our users valuable information that will help them improve their digital marketing skills or keep them up to date.
- Do not send us blocks of text that are on a Word document. Your article should be well structured with captions, bullet points, quotes, and images.
- Don’t be a business that talks to people. We are people who give information to others, so look like one in your story. Speak in the first person and speak directly to readers.
- Your articles should be between 800 and 1200 words long.
- Do not use irrelevant images or copyrighted images owned by someone else.
- Please indicate the source of statistics, images and quotes used in the content.
- The story must be unique and not published elsewhere.
- Include your bio and photo with the article.
- Do not promote any service or product in your story.
- Submit your topic ideas before submitting your story.
If you don’t follow the guidelines above, you probably won’t hear from us.
How to Submit A Guest Post?
Once your item meets our guidelines, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
After submission, our group will review it and check if the content is unique and approve it.
Also, upon approval of your article, we will be happy to post a bio of the author with a link to your blog, company or website.
I am looking forward to getting your contributions; thank you!